web-hurd

Update to the GNU User's Guide

From: Trevor Vallender
Subject: Update to the GNU User's Guide
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:11:30 +0000

Hi,

I've just written an update to the GNU User's Guide, the diff file is
attached.

This is the first contribution I have made, and the first time I have
used much of this software, so my sincere apologies if I have made the diff file wrong or something. Please let me know if I need to change
anything or do anything differently.

I am also not sure as to whether I require copyright papers. Talking to
Alfred Szmidt, he wasn't sure either, but said to send it anyway. If you could let me know, that would be great.

Thanks,
Trevor Vallender.