web-hurd

Re: News flash about the Google Summer of Code 2006

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: News flash about the Google Summer of Code 2006
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:27:19 -0400

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 02:01:39PM +0200, Ludovic Court?s wrote:
> Thomas Schwinge <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I just installed the following news flash on the top level Hurd web page:
>
> Find enclosed the Esperanto update (including the current task list).

Thanks, but I think that I (we?) again failed to do it properly, so I
didn't commit the page so far.  Might this because of your mail being of
The last time, as you sent the patch in a separately atteched file, it
worked, iIrc.  And in general, don't you have commit access to the web
pages nevertheless, being the head of the GNU Esperanto Translation Team?

>From my point of view, the web translation teams are free to commit their
updates for themselves.  (Of course, I also can do it for them, no
question.)

Regards,
 Thomas