web-hurd

Possible Interview For Upcoming Article?

From: D.C. Parris
Subject: Possible Interview For Upcoming Article?
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 23:18:09 -0400

Greetings,

I am the publisher of Blue GNU (http://blue-gnu.biz/, a news site focused on the Free Software movement, and editorially aligned with the GNU Project. I would like to interview one or more of the key maintainers of the GNU Hurd project for an upcoming article, as part of a series I am publishing to highlight various GNU and other Free Software Projects.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer.

Kind regards,
Don
--
D.C. Parris