web-hurd

Re: French translation

From: Thomas Schwinge
Subject: Re: French translation
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:26:05 +0200

Hello!

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 01:40:27PM -0500, Fran�cois Gagnon wrote:
> I am not very competent to help the GNU Hurd project on a technical
> level, but I noticed that its website did not have a French version.
>
> I think I could be of use by translatig it. Would it be useful?

Please, in general, coordinate translations through the translation
projects, see <https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/www-fr>.

In principle we are interested in translations of all GNU web pages, so
thanks for your offer!

However there are plans to revamp the GNU Hurd pages rather completely,
so it might happen that your translation won't be online too long.  If
you feel like translation these pages (for practicing, etc.), then please
do, otherwise find something more important for you to spend your time on
-- at least until we have the new infrastructure in place.

Regards,
 Thomas