web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] 25 Phone Verified Leads 500 Email Leads For $69 (24 Hours On

From: HB Leads
Subject: [Web-trans] 25 Phone Verified Leads 500 Email Leads For $69 (24 Hours Only)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 04:55:37 -0700

For the next 24 hours only, we are having an unbelievable
sale. We have a large supply of email leads, and phone
verified leads so we decided to put together a package.

We know that once you try our leads you will love them
and you will refer your teams and come back and purchase
more leads from us.

For the next 24 hours only, when you purchase 25 phone
verified leads you will receive 500 email leads for free.

Don't miss out on this great sale
http://leadalliance.biz/html/phoneverified.htm

To your success,
Charles Ryder
HB Match Leads
http://leadalliance.biz/html/phoneverified.htm

Not interested in receiving more?  Click here:
http://www.leadalliance.biz/html/mail/rem.php?u=8b03f95