web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] la tente

From: Richard
Subject: [Web-trans] la tente
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:52:09 +0800

To Whom It May Concern,

We have learned from the Internet that you are interested in tents.  We have
been in the tent manufacturing business for many years and are currently in the
process of expanding and our customer base.  We are quite excited about
contacting you and the potential for establishing friendly business relations
with you as well as sharing the mutual benefits.

We specialize in high quality, high performance tents offered to our cutomers
at competitive prices.  We are able to supply a wide variety of tents
manufactured to the specifications and requirements of the customer.  We would
be interested in receiving more information from you so we could submit a
suitable offer to you.

Feel free to view our website:  www.qycamping.com

If you do not wish to receive any more information,  please let us know  and we
will take you off our  mailing  list.  We are awaiting your favorable response.

Sincerely,

Richard Zheng
Marketing Director
Qyield (Xiamen) Camping Products Co., Ltd
4/F., No. 20, Huaguang Rd. Huli, Xiamen, China.
Tel: +86 592 5658478
Fax: +86 592 5744311
Web Page :www.qycamping.com
11-15