web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Please strictly confidential.

From: Phil Johnson
Subject: [Web-trans] Please strictly confidential.
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:09:05 +0100

Attn: Sir/Madam,

I feel very sorry to interrupt your peace since you are not expecting to
receive any mail from me. owever, I was obliged to do so due to the
importance  and urgency of the message. I crave your indulgence, and want
to reassure you that I mean well and that it is only for our mutual good.
So please do not be embarrassed or suspicious.

 My name is Phil Johnson. I am a social worker with an international
Non-Governmental/Voluntary organization based in Switzerland. I am the
Accounts/Project Director in-charge of South America regional
representation. Our organization, through the local NGO'S and other
Agencies and in partnership with the United Nations High Commission for
Refugees, UNHCR, UNESCO, etc works and sponsors development projects and
social services in some third world / developing countries, assistance and
re-settlement of victims of natural disaster, civil wars and Refugees,
displaced/oppressed children and minority people around the world.

 I am just back from Iraq where in the cause of performing our duties we
found in a box a large amount of money in cash in an abandoned house, I
reached an agreement with the members of my team whom are UN officials(two
in number)and we agreed to keep this money to ourselves and they moved the
box out of Iraq to Europe(with their immunity as UN officials they are not
searched at borders or airports) Now, I am in need of a reliable and
trustworthy person or company overseas whom I can confidently work with. My
work does not permit me to own a foreign bank account or any personal
business until retirement. I have the honor to confide  this information in
you and to request for your pleasure to assist to receive and secure the
money in your account, pending our retirement from service.  Please
understand that my approach to you is based only on my positive reasoning
and on the belief that you will not disappoint or betray me at last. The
amount is fairly huge and we have agreed that on completion of the  deal,
you will retain some reasonable percentage of the money as a compensation
for your assistance.

 By any standard, the money is cool and legal and therefore quite safe and
secure for all of us. owever, to consider our official positions,
reputation and integrity, especially, the opportunities in the business
itself, it is very necessary that all due care be taken so that we do not
miss the opportunity due to carelessness. You are therefore expected and
advised to display high degree of maturity, responsibility and
understanding in handling this information.

 There would be a meeting in Europe where we moved the money to, for
further discussions and to consummate the transaction at once. I will give
you all the details in my next mail when you have indicated your interest
and commitment to work with me.

 Always remember that this is the highest confidence and trust any person
can repose on the other, especially when it is considered that we did not
know ourselves before. I hope you will honor me too.

 NOTE: I know there may be scams and junk mails flying here and there on
the internet but certainly, this is not one. Please do not fail to
understand that in spite of all that, opportunities of this kind still
abound. If you have ever wished or prayed for something good to come your
way, now I urge you to take this message seriously and with an open mind.
You could never know. This may be an answer to your prayers. So please give
it a benefit of doubt and with good faith and trust join me and I am
assuring you now that you will never be disappointed.

 Please reply either to my fax number 377 4761 5136 or by email urgently
and furnish your TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS, for further details.

 Treat as strictly confidential.

 Best regards,

 Phil Johnson