web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Catalog is ready Nov 21st - Sunday - CatBecca.com Auctions

From: Catbecca.com
Subject: [Web-trans] Catalog is ready Nov 21st - Sunday - CatBecca.com Auctions
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:11:22 -0500

** no replies at this address use address@hidden **

This Sundays auction features a wide variety of fabulous antiques and
collectibles. We are offering a wide selection of vintage sheet music, and a
vast collection of vintage to modern Playboys. Some of our featured items; EAPG
CROESUS LGE COVD SUGAR AMETHYST c1897-1901, MONUMENTAL ROOKWOOD MATT A. DALY
VASE 1885, WILLETS PORCELAIN HNDPNTD GOBLET RARE 1900-1920, RARE EAPG EMERALD
GREEN MASONIC TANKARD c.1884-1908, NAKARA COVERED BOX ENAMELED CUPIDS 1910. We
also have a large selection of vintage EAPG, Art Glass, and Art Pottery. We
look forward to seeing you this Sunday the 21st, for a fabulous auction.

CatBecca.com Auctions
www.catbecca.com
260-418-6576