weechat-dev

[Weechat-dev] [bug #18613] Python script causes weechat-curses to crash

From: Eric Gach
Subject: [Weechat-dev] [bug #18613] Python script causes weechat-curses to crash
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 02:32:13 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I'm trying to write my own python script for weechat, but it's causing
weechat to crash. I'm importing another module for python that uses SSH to
accomplish the task of getting song information from amarok on a remote
system.

I've attached the crash dump and the script I am writing. The script itself
works fine from the command line, so I'm guessing something in there isn't
compatable with weechat itself. I also tested this by building weechat from
CVS, which is what the dump is from.

If you need anything else, please let me know.

File Attachments: