wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Ruin terrain letters.

From: John McNabb
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Ruin terrain letters.
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:10:45 -0500 (EST)

Ok, after the feed-back I think I will propose using 'N','Q', and 'q',
for the ruin, sunken, and swamp castles.  I hadn't realized that O was the
letter for the proposed but never implimented orcish castle, but since I
have some ideas about how one might go about making one, I am not ready to
blow it away yet.  The 'Q' and 'q' also has the nice feature that they
both represent sunken castles of one variety or another.  I will probably
commit these changes in the next day or so.

John (aka Darth Fool)