wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Improving wesnoth ingame-help

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Improving wesnoth ingame-help
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 07:04:51 -0600

Ruben wrote:

1.) We especially disliked, that the unit-descriptions are not really
coherent. Some units got only a short "good at - bad-at" description while
others (drakes) got a more epic and rpg like descriptions. We came to the
conclusion that both have their place in the game.
I could start to work on some of the unit descriptions. Yet, is there a list
of who is rewriting which kind of units? Could save confusion and
double-work.
Well, I don't think anyone is doing any re-writing yet, so perhaps you could try to organize the effort, since you are perhaps the most keen/have the most time? :)

You could try to make a page on the Wiki showing the units that have been re-written.

As for the two kinds of descriptions, it would (!) be nice to have both.
On the other hand, having just a rpg-like description would save time for
more important work, wouldn't it?
Well, it'd be nice to have both. It's really up to the people doing the re-writing of how much effort they have to expend.

David