wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] New Theme Dialog

From: John McNabb
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] New Theme Dialog
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:01:02 -0500 (EST)

All,
    For those interested, I've just added a new theme dialog box started
with ":theme".  Still needs some work, but it is at least functional.
Currently it only changes the preferences, so to actually see the changes
you need to save/reload or start a new game.  It should bring up a list of
all known themes, excluding "null" and "editor", and let you choose
between them.  I am hoping to make improvements to it where it can
actually apply the changes to the screen without having to save/reload,
but that is turning out to be quite tricky, so I may punt on it in order
to work on things that I know that I know how to do.

John aka Darth Fool

        "In theory, theory and practice are the same,
                but in practice they're different."
John W. C. McNabb