wget-dev

Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | GSoC'18: Support DNS over HTTPS - Discussions (#3

From: Aniketh Girish
Subject: Re: [Wget-dev] wget2 | GSoC'18: Support DNS over HTTPS - Discussions (#378)
Date: Wed, 02 May 2018 16:38:17 +0000

Alright! Sounds good :).

> Most of the DNS structure definitions are internal and need not be exported
> in wget.h

I didn't clearly understand what you meant here. You meant, not to add the
structure for DNS data types and defines not in wget.h? If that is right, then
I will create a separate header for it in the libwget and write the functions
in dns.c file. Like how the current http functionalities are handled in wget2?

Further, we can take care of the separating the resolver from net.c to separate
resolve.c later when I would reach there :)

---
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/issues/378#note_71268361