windows7sins-translators

Re: [Windows7sins-translators] I want to start the Albanian translation

From: Heroid Shehu
Subject: Re: [Windows7sins-translators] I want to start the Albanian translation of Windows7Sins.org
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:37:51 +0100

Ok guys can i just translate the whole webpage into albanian and put the HTML here and the web administrators can add it to the page?

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Osama KM <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tuesday 24 November 2009 23:11:55 address@hidden wrote:
> At the moment, I feel quite lost without directions or status reports.

Almost all files need to be translated. I don't think there is any need to list
the necessary files. It's enough, as mentioned, to have basic HTML
understanding to do the work and to find the translations.

As a volunteer contributer (with nothing to do with FSF) I ask you to note
that 4 languages are already out. I mean, c'mon.. :)  let's get the campaign
going. It won't be very meaningful to release the translation too late. So
please keep the work going as fast as possible.

--
Osama Khalid
Windows 7 is a new era of restrictions. <http://windows7sins.org>