windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Translation team in China

From: Michael Kang
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Translation team in China
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 21:18:56 +0800

Dear all,

In the present age, Open Source plays an increasingly key role in world. Linux is advancing at an amazing speed in present-day society. Personally, Open Source has fundamentally changed my life.

I'm Michael Kang who is from China. I'm the leader of a Chinese Translation team which is working for translating Ubuntu Full Circle magazine. There are more than 50 members in our team. I was hoping to take charge of windows7sins Chinese web pages.

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. --Do good anyway.

I totally believe the our team could get this task done. I‘d appreciate it if you would reply soon.

Best Regards,
Michael Kang

--
Michael Kang(康上明学)
There is a giant asleep within every man. When the giant awakens,miracles happen.

Personal blog: http://ufusion.org - United Fusion