windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Windows7sins references

From: Simone Vellei
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Windows7sins references
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 09:49:02 +0100

Hi folks,
I'm one of Windows7sins Italian translators. Some days ago, during my GNU/Linux speech, I presented Windows7Sins project, sharing my experience as free software work, and showing free software groups and organizations like FSF, LibrePlanetItalia, etc. A friend of mine, that works on law office, warns me about some terms and sentences that sound like defamations... So, what do you think about inserting some references (like Wikipedia or Wikiquote references)?

Greetings,
Simone Vellei