[Windows7sins-translators] Brazilian Portuguese

From: Gabriel Z M Ramos
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Brazilian Portuguese
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 12:56:31 -0200

Em Sáb, 2009-12-26 às 06:27 +0300, Ineiev escreveu:
> Also by the way, what prefix to Brazilian Portuguese should be, actually?
> I see recent commits in br directory; en/meta/index.html suggests it
> should be Breton;
> probably the right name looks like po-br or so.
> Regards,
> Ineiev

Yes, that was me before I realised br is for Breton -- I've deleted now
the files I had commited into br. Brazilian Portuguese should be pt-br,
but as Abinoam mentioned, maybe it would be too long.
translations use it, but then it's part of the name of the webpage (as
in, instead of part of the domain name.

Another question: What's the purpose of the meta/objects directory? It
seems to contain copies of all inc and html files under the base
directory. Should I do the same in the translation?

-- gabriel