windows7sins-translators

[Windows7sins-translators] Re: Where exactly do I put translated files ?

From: Ineiev
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Re: Where exactly do I put translated files ?
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 04:12:21 +0000

Hi, Fotis;
On 2/14/10, Fotis E. Alexakos <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've read subversion's manpage and browsed the site you pointed. It seems my
> use of the 'svn' command was correct.
> Nevertheless I tried 'svn commit' too.
> Regardless my correct (or not) use of 'svn', shouldn't
> http://dev.el.windows7sins.org  be working and http://el.windows7sins.org
> too (after I added the live/ directory) ? At least that is what one reads
> here:

I can't see your changes in my updated working copy. could you write
the commands
you issue, exactly?

> Anyway, I wasn't told one had to be a guru of subversioning software in
> order to contribute to this project !

No, you have not to be a SVN guru -- if you won't be able to commit
your changes yourself, somebody on the list can do it for you;
committing yourself
is just the most convenient way for you (you won't have to send your
files via email and wait for that person to commit them).

Regards,
Ineiev