[Windows7sins-translators] Want to help us translate a new campaign?

From: Matt Lee
Subject: [Windows7sins-translators] Want to help us translate a new campaign?
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:07:05 -0400
there's not much of it.

As a bonus: now supports multiple languages. If you help
translate this, you'll get your language into the list of languages we
support, and encourage others to help us translate more of the website.

So don't worry if your language isn't listed -- we support a lot of

If you're interested, let me know and I'll give you an account on the
website and you can start translating straight away.

Matt Lee
Campaigns Manager

    Director Designate for the Department
    of People Who Start Too Many Threads.