www-es-general

Re: [GNU-traductores] a las ordenes

From: Xavier Reina
Subject: Re: [GNU-traductores] a las ordenes
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 22:04:15 +0200

El Miércoles 14 Mayo 2008, chucho valdez escribió:
> Supongo que alguien se hace cargo de asignar las traducciones , quizas me
> equivoque pero si es así avisen en que se puede ayudar y nos pondremos a
> trabajar

Hay bastante cosa por hacer, ahora mismo necesito que se traduzca el siguiente
texto:
--
 Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL)

    This is a free software license. It has a copyleft with a scope that's
similar to the one in the Mozilla Public License, which makes it incompatible
with the GNU GPL. This means a module covered by the GPL and a module covered
by the CDDL cannot legally be linked together. We urge you not to use the
CDDL for this reason.

    Also unfortunate in the CDDL is its use of the term “intellectual
property”.
--

Gracias.

xavi