www-he-translating

[Targnum-translating] Is the group alive?

From: Leandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA
Subject: [Targnum-translating] Is the group alive?
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:35:32 -0200

Hello, this is Leandro DUTRA, GNU website translations co-coordinator.

        It has come to my notice that your group has no recent activity.

        We need to check if you intend to produce any work anytime soon, or we
will have to accept an offer to create a new group.

        Please answer as soon as possible, even if it is just to ask for a
delay in any decision so you can reorganise yourselves.

        Thank you very much in advance!

--
+55 (11) 2122 0302       http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/
+55 (11) 5685 2219          gTalk: xmpp:address@hidden