www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION

From: harryfrank2005
Subject: [Chinese-authors] REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:34:05 -0500

ATTENTION.

My name is  Harry Frank a Zambian citizen, I got
your contact through the Zambian Chamber of Commerce
and Industry through a web based directory while
searching for a foreign partner to execute this
project together. I am the close associate to an
undisclosed minister (for the purpose of
confidentiality for now) in the present political
dispensation of my country.

Due to the trust and confidence reposed on me, he has
mandated that i seek out a "Reliable and Trustworthy"
foreign partner who will help receive funds, the funds
in question is in safe deposit totalling US$20m
(Twenty Million United States American Dollars).

This amount has to be lodged into a personal or
company bank account for commitment into any
legitimate investment venture for a pre-defined time
frame. We cannot afford to have a direct relationship
with any major investment for now by virtue of our
position in government. We definitely do not want to
raise any eyebrows in the ministry as an internal
probe might jeopardize his office.

The fund came about by series of over invoiced
contracts and gratification by contractors who have
had their contract entitlement covered by the
government. The fund is in safe deposit and free from
any speculation.

However I have managed to push the money abroad
through diplomatic coverages in two trunk boxes
(consignment packages) through a security & courier
company here in Zambia and it is presently in the
custody of an affiliate/sister security company in
Europe. Please, be rest assured this business
relationship will bring a long term and lasting
relationship between us, before proceeding with this,
terms of agreement will be drawn stating clearly each
level of involvement and commitment in this program. I
have the necessary documents backing the deposit to
facilitate claim from the deposit house.

The modality for the disbursement of funds is as
follows:

1.      75% of the total to us
2.      20% to you
3.      5% to cover all charges and taxes that might be
applicable in the course of closing the transaction.

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked
out for a smooth actualisation of the transaction
within the next few working days of commencement. For
further details as to the workability of this
transaction, please reach me as soon as possible for
further clarification.

Please, email me on receipt of this mail on
address@hidden

Thank you and God bless as I await your urgent
response.

Yours Sincerely,

Harry Frank

------