www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] Happy Holidays and good health to you!

From: Riley Barr
Subject: [Chinese-authors] Happy Holidays and good health to you!
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 16:36:30 -0120

Dear Customer.

Take advantage of our Christmas discounts in USDrugs store.

USDrugs online store provides clients with the wide range of top quality medications. Here you can order medications from Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief categories online.

It is a convenient, private way to obtain necessary medications directly from the USA.
No scamming and no frauds!

Don’t hesitate! Click here to read more about discounts available in our online drugstore.
http://www.foolspso.hk

Don't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special Christmas price.
Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!

Best regards,
Riley Barr