www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] You think you have enough size?

From: Rose Nick
Subject: [Chinese-authors] You think you have enough size?
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 09:53:19 +0000

YO man

I don't care why your thing is so small, but 89% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger prick will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.bobneillprinting.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
upptplplqtqjpgqluoqjpipiqfqlpnpnorqpqfpprtntofnj
skldfjgdlsfkgjereriotuw