www-zh-cn-authors

[Chinese-authors] why your weenie is so small? :)

From: Ciocan Nadia
Subject: [Chinese-authors] why your weenie is so small? :)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:01:16 +0000

Greet Man

I don't care why your meat is so small, but 76% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger member will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://melsmakeup.info you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
ujpfprprpnphqqprtmppqoqoplpfphphohqjqppfunqnppqt
bjeriowhwioefjsdlkgjghdf