www-zh-cn-translators

Re: [GNUCTT] 关于某一页面固定元素

From: Hagb Green
Subject: Re: [GNUCTT] 关于某一页面固定元素
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 12:35:33 +0800

能不能译为:

于 2019年2月2日 GMT+08:00 上午7:16:16, xiewensheng <address@hidden> 写到:
Hi, Hagb,

这个也可以讨论。
我觉得不是重点,其意在鼓励大家参与翻译。
你先翻译一下,我们看看是否可以逐步改进到新文章中。
你也可以参考其他语音的翻译。

顺祝春节快乐!
wxie

Sent from my Mi phone
On Hagb Green <address@hidden>, Feb 1, 2019 11:38 PM wrote:

我们是不是忽略了 pot 文件中 "Please see the Translations README for
information on coordinating and submitting translations of this
article." 前面的注释:

TRANSLATORS: Ignore the original text in this paragraph,
   replace it with the translation of these two:
   We work hard and do our best to provide accurate, good quality
   translations.  However, we are not exempt from imperfection.
   Please send your comments and general suggestions in this regard
   to <a href=""mailto:address@hidden">address@hidden">
   &lt;address@hidden&gt;</a>.</p>
   our web pages, see <a
   href="">Translations