wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Flying my First Pig

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Flying my First Pig
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:23:27 -0700

Bob, I like the content outline you added to the home page of the wiki (I know there's not yet any content behind it, but you "gotta start somewhere" :-).

I think for our first pass we just want to concentrate on getting the swig'd wxWindows api up and running. Nothing fancy, no interface changes. After that we can decide how much we want to cleanup the interface to better match the Ruby way.

I am going to pick a few of the wxPython interface files for a test port to see what issues/problems I encounter. I will record my experiences on the wiki and also post them here to the ML.

So here I go to try and fly my first wxRuby pig  :-)

Curt