wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Quick Update

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Quick Update
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:33:30 -0700

Just wanted to let you know that I am pursuing my previously announced strategy of starting with Park's wxPython port to Ruby and cutting it down top eliminate duplicate definitions.I haven't done very much yet (due to a very heavy schedule at work), but I am moving forward a little at a time when I can.

Also, it is possible that I might have to put the work on hold for the month of October to help get the first release of FreeRIDE finished before the Ruby Conference. We'll see - hopefully I will have time for both.

Curt