wxruby-dev

Re: [Wxruby-dev] Alpha Release

From: Kevin Smith
Subject: Re: [Wxruby-dev] Alpha Release
Date: 28 Jun 2003 14:37:06 -0700

On Sat, 2003-06-28 at 14:05, Curt Hibbs wrote:
> I may not be able to get to doing a Windows build until Wednesday, although
> there's a possibility I can still do it Sunday night if get lucky with my
> weekend priority tasks.

Ok. We still need other stuff, like a good readme, and the other
compiled versions. Were you going to take care of that stuff, too? The
readme should mention that the samples are functional, but are not
written in a recommended style. I also have some "known problems" that
I'd like to include.

> Is what you have in the cvs repo ready to go?

Basically, yes. I'm not planning to make any more code changes to the
library itself. But I am still in the process of converting the samples
over to use the new names. I have finished everything outside the
samples/etc directory. I should have all the etc samples done by this
evening.

There is a small chance that during the etc sample conversions, I may
discover a bug in the main library that I have to fix. If so, I'll let
you know.

Kevin