xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] icsEngineAnalyze

From: Mark Ioli
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] icsEngineAnalyze
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 14:06:01 -0700

I think that might be good, having the analysis in its own window, whether it is coming from Show Thinking or Analysis Mode. Putting it right below the clock causes some of it to get truncated I think anyway. An "Analysis Window" would work out fine I believe.

Also I updated the winboard.rtf file for the icsAnalyzeEngine part. Don't worry, your English is far better than my German :)

Mark

Daniel Mehrmann wrote:
Hi,

Well, you see that right. We have the same analysis information in both
screens, but that the normal way. The normal (local) analysis works so
too.
But i think your idea to use only the analysis window is fine here because
we could use the window on the top of x/winboard for other informations.