xboard-devel

[XBoard-devel] Re: xboard and lectures

From: Tim Mann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Re: xboard and lectures
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 22:09:15 -0700

It sounds like a nice feature.  I don't have time to code it personally,
but I'll pass your suggestion on to the other folks on the developers
mailing list.  Also, if you're interested in coding it yourself, feel
free to take a swing at it and see what you come up with.

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/