xboard-devel

[XBoard-devel] xboard developement plan/roadmap

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] xboard developement plan/roadmap
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:06:18 -0700

Hi

here is something like a roadmap for xboard as I see it at the moment. It
includes already quite a few of the item that H.G. suggested, but I might have
missed some. Feel free to edit/comment on it either here or in the wiki.

http://wiki.nubati.net/Xboard

4.2.8 should be ready real soon.
4.4.0 compiles on windows, needs some adjustment on linux and we have to look
into creating an installer. Source code is 99% ready thanks to lots of magic by
HG.
5.x  have a version of 4.2.8 in gtk that shows just the main window with lots
of graphic issues ;) but it's a start ;)

cheers
      ARUN