xboard-devel

[XBoard-devel] Move sound [winboard]

From: Eric Mullins
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Move sound [winboard]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 07:51:17 -0600

What happened to the "Move Sound" option under Options|General...?

I used to use that to mute. I haven't poked around much, but it seems now all I can do is Options|Sounds... and set the Move event to "No Sound". If that's the only way to mute, then it's a problem because un-muting later requires a fair bit of work, depending how the sound was configured.

Xboard doesn't appear to have this issue.