xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] GTK port

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] GTK port
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 08:28:37 -0700

Hi

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 4:09 AM, Bodia <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, just wanted to ask: what is the current status of Xboard GTK port. I see
> it was mentioned on this list some time ago, but haven't seen much activity
> around it since then.

the GTK version is not working at the moment. We started playing
around a bit with GTK and managed to get some basic things ported
(which you can find in the GTK branch on git), but you won't be able
to play games with it. At the moment the GTK branch is also a bit
outdated. Overall there is a lot that still needs to be done...

Are you interested in working on it? We are always looking for people
want to contribute ;)

Arun