xboard-devel

Re: [XBoard-devel] new developer release

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] new developer release
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:45:44 +0100

At 10:47 10-2-2012 -0800, Arun Persaud wrote:
I should be able to do this tonight or tomorrow... did you put the fixed
in both branches or merged master into v4.6.x? if not, it would be
great, if you could than I'll just do the dev-release from the current
status of the branches

Well, I have no v4.6.x branch in my repository yet, and I am not sure how
merges work. Best not to experiment with the Savannah repository.
I pushed everything I have to Savannah master, and also added a fix
for something that was reported on the WinBoard binary install I had
posted yesterday. So as far as I am concerned it is ready, and I already
replaced the winboard.exe in the binary installer by a version generated
from it.

Regards,
H.G.