[XForms] New pre-release: xforms-1.0.92.pre9

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release: xforms-1.0.92.pre9
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 14:54:03 +0200

Hi everybody,

   and again there's a pre-relase;

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.92pre9.tar.gz

As I wrote I am preparing for the 1.0.92 release (hopefully within
the next one or two weeks, to make it time for Fedore 12) and thus
I will make pre-releases available whenever bugs have been fixed
to avoid having them bother other testers.

This time all the bugs fixed were all reported by Werner Heisch.
They mostly concern problems with fdesign (but some required also
small changes to the library).

I haven't received any other test results yet. While it would
be nice if that could be taken as a positive result (i.e. no
bugs were found) I don't believe that;-) So, please, if you
have a bit of time, download the pre-release and just check if
it works correctly with your applications that use the library.
This helps to avoid that the first new release in years having
a chance of being included in a major distro still has too many
glaring bugs.
                   Thanks and best regards, Jens