[XForms] New pre-release: xforms-1.0.92.pre12

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release: xforms-1.0.92.pre12
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:45:16 +0200

Hi everybody,

   here's hopefully the final pre-release for 1.0.92:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.92pre12.tar.gz

There were three relatively minor changes:

1) Integer and float input objects don't beep anymore when a '+'
   or '-' sign is entered as the very first character. Thanks
   to Werner Heisch for pointing out the problem and proposing
   solutions.
2) Some repairs on fdesign concerning the creation of spinner
   objects were done, again Werner Heisch found the problem.
3) The return behaviour for thumbwheel objects has been corrected.

LAST CALL FOR TESTERS

Until now test results haven't come in at an overwhelming rate.
Now is your last chance to participate and stop me from releasing
a buggy new version that might go into distributions. So if you
found anything that doesn't work or requires changes please let
me know about it now!

If nothing serious crops up anymore I will release version 1.0.92
sometime on Thursday evening (GMT) or on Sunday at the latest.

                           Best regards, Jens