Re: [XForms] unicode

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] unicode
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 19:07:39 +0200

Hi Anna,

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:02:22PM +1100, Anna Shmeleva wrote:
> Are you planning to add unicode support to the library?

It's rather high on my "wish-list" but then I can't make
any promises about when this will happen since I perso-
nally am too busy with other things at the moment to start
with a probably larger project. But then I got a private
email by someone who wrote that he is considering to do
just that - but I don't know yet if this is going to hap-
pen. So, for the short-term future, I would think it's not
too likely that unicode support is going to become added,
sorry.
                            Best regards, Jens