[XForms] fdesign created c files, invalid conversion

From: John Wang
Subject: [XForms] fdesign created c files, invalid conversion
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:08:06 -0700

I am using the currently latest version of xforms on a 64 bit ubuntu 10.10.
Whenever I created a c file with fdesign, gcc will complain about invalid conversion from void* to FD_foo* at the line:

FD_foo *fdui = fl_malloc( sizeof *fdui );

to fix it, I will need to cast it properly like so:

FD_foo *fdui =  (FD_foo) fl_malloc( sizeof *fdui );

is there a way to avoid having to fix this manually everytime?

Thanks!

-John Wang