[XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94.pre12

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94.pre12
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 00:27:11 +0200

Hi,

   I just uploaded a new pre-release

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre12.tar.gz

that comes with a number of bug fixes:

1) There was a slider-related fdesign problem that Werner Heisch
   reproted.

2) Rob Carpenter noticed an issue with the browser when using
   fl_addto_browser_chars() (when first sending e.g. "@C2" to
   select a color and only then the text to be shown the color
   setting didn't work anymore). In the process I also added
   a new "escape" sequence that can be send to the browser,
   "@ " (i.e. the special character '@', followed by a space)
   as a do-nothing escape sequence, A line like this

     @21. Something important

   would have resulted in a like set to the color 21, with
   text starting with a dot. But rather obviously it was meant
   to be a text line starting with "1." set to the color 2.

   To facilitate this you now can use

     @2@ 1. Important

   The "do-nothing" escape sequence is meant just for this case,
   separating the color number from a digit starting the text of
   a browser line.

3) Rob also pointed out a significant slow-down in the creation
   and deletion of forms with a larger number of objects. This
   hopefully also is addressed by the new version, I think I
   managed to get those parts of an example ptogram he sent me
   to speed up by about two orders of magnitude;-)

4) Finally, there was some issue with the formbrowser object
   that resulted in an infinite recursion. I hope to have
   fixed it.

I don't want to bore you to death, but please give this new ver-
sion a try and report all errors. mis-features etc. you may find.
If you don't YOU'RE resonsible if the the new version breaks
your programs;-)
                            Best regards, Jens