Re: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre23

From: Michal Szymanski
Subject: Re: [XForms] New pre-release xforms-1.0.94pre23
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 07:55:39 +0100

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 01:43:06AM +0100, Jens Thoms Toerring wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   here's another pre-release
>
> http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/xforms-1.0.94pre22.tar.gz

Hi Jens,

Another "pre22"? Or a copy-and-paste error and it should be 23? Or
just another annoucement of the same version (the first one arrived
Nov 25).

EDIT: the Subject line shows 23 so the answer is "copy-and-paste" :)

BTW, would it be possible to add requirements for documentation
building to the "configure" script? I tried to make in the 'doc'
directory on a test virtual machine running CentOS 5, equipped enough
to compile the library but on documentation it failed completely (make
pdf, make html). I did some progress installing some extra packages
but even with them, PDF generation shows a long list of errors which
does not appear on a newer system (Ubuntu 12.04) so I am not sure
whether it still lacks some packages or the packages versions are too
old.

I'll try new fdesign functionality and let you know ASAP.

regards, Michal.

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw dot edu dot pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND