Re: [XForms] Browser callback behavior

From: Bill Unruh
Subject: Re: [XForms] Browser callback behavior
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:57:52 -0800 (PST)

I do not use that function, so my opinion should be suitably discounted, but
it would seem to me that the Per 92 bahaviour is more logical to me. The mouse
click is presumably a deliberate action on the user's part and should
consistantly produce the same action. But as I say, I am not someone this
would impact and have not thought it through deeply.