[XForms] XForms failure after upgrading to Fedora 19

From: R P Herrold
Subject: [XForms] XForms failure after upgrading to Fedora 19
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:09:09 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014, Jens Thoms Toerring wrote:

> Now I've got to figure out what that event is supposed to
> be good for and catch it within XForms internally instead
> of passing it on to the program...

There is a witches brew of such signalling going on -- perhaps
more sanely, catching what one understand and considers well
formed, and simply passing through what one does not consume,
is a sounder strategy?  The 'freedesktop.org' folks have any
number of signalling approaches not contained in traditional
X11

-- Russ herrold