Re: [XForms] New developmen release

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: Re: [XForms] New developmen release
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 21:58:13 +0100

Hi,

  as you may remember, some weeks ago I uploaded a new develop-
ment release, hopefully addressing a problem encountered with
newer XForms releases, i.e. programs exiting immediately
after start-up when run e.g. under Gnome. While I had fixed
it in the current "stable" release that fix is kind of an
ugly hack and the new development release should do it in the
"right way". Has anyone of you (especially, of course, those
of you that encountered this bug) done any tests with the de-
velopment release? I'd like to push that fix into the main
line but without any tests done by someone else I'm not really
happy to do that. If you want to check it out here's the URL
again:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/development/1.3/xforms-1.3.0.tar.gz

                             Best regards, Jens