[XForms] New development release

From: Jens Thoms Toerring
Subject: [XForms] New development release
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 23:27:22 +0100

Hi,

   as you probably will have noticed André Ludwig found
another bug today, so I've uploaded a new bug-fix develop-
ment version, 1.3.4, see

http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/xforms/development/1.3/xforms-1.3.4.tar.gz

This now contains a number of fixes (relative to the "stable"
1.2.3 version) and I'd like to make it the next "stable" re-
lease. Has anyone done any tests on one of the previous
development releases but not yet managed to tell me about
it?

I'm a unsure what's best to do - should I make "normal" releases
out of the bug-fixing development releases even when there's
been no feedback, assuming that no problems reported indicate
that there are none? Or should I bother you even more often
for feedback? I'm sitting a bit on a fence there - on the
one hand I'm uncomfortable about releasing a completely un-
tested (at least as far as I know, my own tests don't really
count) version and on the other hand I wouldn't like to have
releases with known (and hopefully already fixed) issues make
it into one of the different (Linux) distributions...

                       Best regards, Jens