[XForms] fdesign DPI aware

From: Joel
Subject: [XForms] fdesign DPI aware
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 20:33:08 -0600

Hi,

I used to use xforms many years ago. I recently found that it is still available and loaded it on my Debian system. I am having an issue with usability of fdesign. I am using 4K monitors and fdesign does not seem to be DPI aware nor have controls to set the GUI size. It makes the control window too small for my tired eyes. So the questions are,

Is there a way to make the control window larger? I looked at the fdesign start-up options and did not see anything.

or

Is xforms still actively being developed? Can you make it DPI aware or customizable?

I did see work on a 1.2.5 version. Maybe a feature to add.

Joel