xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] Re: Icom Tranceiver IC-707

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Re: Icom Tranceiver IC-707
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 22:18:28 +0100

Hi Hubert,

FYI, I've Cc'd xlog-discussion mailing list.

> At this moment i am testing my Tranceiver IC-707 with the new hamlib from you.
> The hamlib works well with "rigctl --model=312 --rig-file=/dev/ttyS1
> --serial-speed=1200" as first Test.

good!

> But Xlog have a Problem and sync not with my TXRX i think my Problem are the
> Serial Speed.

Indeed. Whatever the settings of setserial, Hamlib resets them.
In your case, you will have to change the parameters in the preferences
Hamlib dialog box of xlog. Select the /dev/ttyS1 port, and in the list
of commands to configure the port, enter "serial_speed=1200" without
the double quotes.

73
Stephane