xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.7 released

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog-1.7 released
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 20:02:53 +0100

Version 1.7 has been released, this release has been sponsored by
Stephane, F8FCE. We now have many more scoring possibilities added. here
is the ChangeLog:

  * Scroll to the last QSO when the log is automatically loaded and
    there are more than 1000 QSO's. Thanks Jon LA4RT for reporting.
  * Display of the about dialog has been fixed.
  * TSV export for glabels has been fixed. The exported columns did not
    match the ones in the 'Settings->Dialogs and Windows->export'
    setting. Reported by John, K3GHH.
  * We no longer use tiny fonts for the remarks entry and when importing
    logs. It is easier in the eyes. Reported by Hein, PA0NQ.
  * The info page of the preferences dialog now updates QRA locator when
    latitude/longitude is changed and vice-versa.
  * Xlog now uses the functions provided by hamlib for calculating
    distance and bearing.
  * The old behaviour has been restored when a DXCC country has been
    confirmed, country worked count will be set to "0".
  * The same behaviour has been added for all the other awards, so if a
    country has been confirmed, the count is set to zero. Otherwise, the
    number of countries will be displayed.
  * A new key combination has been added, Control-Shift-A will add a QSO
    and fill in defaults for the next QSO. It is the same as using
    Control-A followed by Control-k. This is especially useful in
    contests. Requested by Dominique, HB9HLI.

  * The following changes by Stephane Fillod, F8FCE:
  * WAS, WAZ, IOTA and locator scoring have been added.
  * Xlog now knows how to import IOTA contest logs and fills in the
    AWARDS field.
  * It does work also with any ARRL contest where the state is
    exchanged.
  * EDI import is now capable of filling in BAND and POWER fields.
  * EDI import fixed when importing utf-8 dates.
  * EDI export: take into account the change of wwl() logic.
  * EDI export properly generates CRLF eol (according to official
    format).

Download from http://pg4i.chronos.org.uk/download/xlog-1.7.tar.gz
Please send bug reports to the list, as I will be away for the next 10
days... The Debian package will need to wait until I'm back, sorry.

Regards,
Joop PG4I