xlog-discussion

[Xlog-discussion] xlog 2.0.15alpha2 is available

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] xlog 2.0.15alpha2 is available
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 21:36:44 -0400

Hi Everybody,

Please try xlog 2.0.15alpha2 and let me know a) if you tried it, and b) if you see any problems.

I fixed the sort by date / sort by callsign functions. There were a few other minor tweaks.

I'm looking into the possibility of deleting dupes en masse at the behest of the user. I haven't yet found a good way to do it. I might have to table this request, but let me take one more good look at the code.

Download from here:
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/xlog/xlog-2.0.15alpha2.tar.gz

73,

Andy