xnee-devel

[Xnee-devel] RFC Xnee "Grab keys"

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: [Xnee-devel] RFC Xnee "Grab keys"
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 17:32:29 +0200 (CEST)

RFC Xnee "Grab keys"

1) Do you use the Key+Modifier functionality?

2) Do you consider it a major loss for Xnee if we replace the possibility
of grabbing Key+Modifier (tied to an action, such as Pause recording) with
the possibility to grab just a key (and no modifier) and tie that to an
action?

The reason for this is that the code added (which working I hope) may
introduce bugs and thereby harder to maintain, which eventually will
result in less time spent on developing Xnee.

Best regards, hesa